Bumper or Case?
If you already use a protective cover for your smartphone, such as a case, a bumper or a hinged cover, you don't have to do without it. We simply take this into account when customizing your fitBAG. Even handle holders, for example PopSockets, can be included.
To ensure the perfect fit of your new protective cover, we only need the circumference of your mobile phone - measured once without and once with a case.
Please make sure not to measure the width, length or depth, but the perimeter, as shown in the example picture in the appendix .
Be sure to take measurements with millimeter precision - once across and once lengthways. Please measure tightly with a soft measuring tape so that the rounding and uneven spots of your mobile phone are taken into account .
Please note that we measure the difference between your measurement results (circumference once with and once without a case) and use it to calculate the perfect fit .
If the measured values are not transmitted correctly, the fitBAG may not fit.
Please also let us know whether the case already used with your smartphone has a non-slip surface. Hard PVC plastic sleeves slide when you need your smartphone, usually without problems in and out of the fitBAG. Cases made of TPU, silicone or leather usually have anti-slip feature characteristics.
In summary, we need this information from you:
- Circumference lengthwise: ____ /across: ____ WITH protective case, at the thickest position (in millimeters)
- Circumference lengthwise: ____ /across: ____ WITHOUT protective case, not above the camera (in millimeters)
- Case / bumper surface: slippery or anti-slip
- Possible sources of error that you can easily exclude:
- Please do not measure with a thread
- Please do not calculate the perimeter measurements by yourself (not even with a calculator). Please also note the example picture with the deleting X.
- Best to check your measuring tape for the correct representation, since many measuring tapes can be misleadingly marked (example picture: the number is in the middle, but the centimeter starts, irritatingly, only with the next solid line).
A little tip: you can check this by simply placing a ruler on the measuring tape and checking whether the values match.
Don't have a tape measure on hand? In the following, we describe how you can determine the perimetral measurements without a tape measure.
Cut a strip about 1 cm wide from a sheet of paper. Use this paper strip like a measuring tape and put it on your smartphone as described in the instructions above. Mark the thickest parts of your smartphone with a pen and read the dimensions on a ruler.